OCEANSIDE GLASSTILE MEXICO
Sitio web: https://www.empleonuevo.com/trabajos/como-applications-administrator-epicor
Contacto: Francisco Vazquez
Publicado: 31 marzo, 2023
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO
Collaborates with users and cross-functional teams to document workflow processes and operating
• Documents current business processes and defines functional IT requirements.
• Communicates clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization, serving as a translator
between IT and the business units.
• Conducts ERP issue reviews to determine needs, solutions, priorities, and costs. Conducts crossfunctional
team meetings to get approvals.
• Plans projects and manages implementations.
• Performs process modeling, data flow analysis, workflow simplification and measurement studies.
• Participates in the preparation and maintenance of operational and procedural manuals. Conducts
periodic reviews with process owners to update, as needed.
• Conducts periodic training sessions for company’s staff to improve information systems’ usage
• Provides primary orientation of applications to new hires.
• Resolves issues caused by database performance, database capacity, replication, and other
distributed data issues.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by manager to support IT functions.
Understanding of Manufacturing Supply Chain, plus all the related business processes is
• Experienced in large- and small-scale project management assignments.
• Establish and adhere to project schedules and budgets.
• Minimum of two years hands on experience working with a recent version of Epicor's ERP System.
Knowledge of ERP principals and best practices as demonstrated by participating in Epicor
implementations and upgrades.
• Ability to customize screens, build dashboards, create Crystal Reports, and develop T-SQL
• Knowledge of 3rd party applications that integrate with Epicor such as InSite Manifest is a plus.
• A thorough understanding of Manufacturing Supply Chain, plus all the related business processes
is imperative. A working knowledge of GL and CRM is important.
• Analytical skills and a practical knowledge of requirement capturing tools and techniques is
A good knowledge of manufacturing concepts such as Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and
Standard Metrics would be helpful.
• Excellent communications skills are required, including the ability to present complex technical
concepts in a clear and concise manner.
• Keeping up with the latest release information, and knowledge of how other companies leverage
Epicor functionality is valuable to our team.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments.
Required Education and Experience
● Bachelor's degree in Information Systems.
● 4+ years of strong operational experience with Epicor.
● Epicor implementation.
Preferred Education and Experience
● Master’s degree in IT managing or related field.
● 2+ years as IT supervisor area.
S uperiores a la de la ley
Los empleos publicados en esta bolsa de trabajo son publicados directamente por las empresas que ofrecen las vacantes. Index Zona Costa BC ofrece este medio a sus empresas asociadas como un beneficio adicional, y no se hace responsable de la información aquí presentada o los intercambios de comunicación entre los solicitantes de empleo y las empresas.