OCEANSIDE GLASSTILE MEXICO
Sitio web: https://www.empleonuevo.com/empleo/baja-california/tijuana/erp-analyst-epicor/53faa828-8049-4ea6-b1ac-3f8d808a8044
Contacto: Francisco Vazquez
Publicado: 31 marzo, 2023
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO
A key contributor, having responsibility assisting in the development and maintenance of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and other applications. Customize and configure workflow to facilitate the integration of related systems. Test the applications to ensure the system is meeting functional department needs. Develop new reports and tools, trains users, provide ongoing support to the user base.
• Collaborates with users and cross-functional teams to document workflow processes and operating procedures.
• Communicates clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization, serving as a translator between IT and the business units.
• Performs process modeling, data flow analysis and workflow simplification studies. Proposes, develops and deploy new solutions with the results of the previous analysis.
• Conducts periodic training sessions for company’s staff to improve information systems’ usage skills.
• Resolves database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by manager to support IT functions.
• Develops new tools and reports.
• Project management
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Understanding of Manufacturing Supply Chain, plus all the related business processes is imperative.
• Knowledge of ERP principals and best practices.
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
• Ability to Analyse, diagnose and resolve database issues.
• Experiencing creating and supporting Crystal Reports and T-SQL queries.
• Analyze, modify, deploy, support and document ERP tools for Epicor with Visual Studio .Net, Visual Basic and/or C# programming languages.
• Good communication skills on both English and Spanish, including the ability to present complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner - verbal and written.
• Ability to interact with colleagues for teamwork as well as end-users to perform customer support and training.
• Able to multitask as well as prioritize.
• Self learner.
• Willing to learn and keep learning new stuff.
• Analytical skills to improve current tools and processes.
Position Type and Expected Work Hours
● This position is a hands-on job, on (but not limited to) his/her own desk, at the Production floor at any of the company buildings, in person or remotely over the phone or thru a Remote Desktop app.
● Although the workday is normally a standard day, this position requires the individual to be available off-hours with the rest of the IT Team as required for completion of projects in order to minimize disruption to company’s normal operations.
Required Education and Experience
● Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
● Over five years working in the Information Systems field covering a wide range of knowledge and hands on experience. This must include experience with both commercial Off-the-Shelf packages as well as custom development.
● At least one formal development methodology,
Superiores a la Ley
Los empleos publicados en esta bolsa de trabajo son publicados directamente por las empresas que ofrecen las vacantes. Index Zona Costa BC ofrece este medio a sus empresas asociadas como un beneficio adicional, y no se hace responsable de la información aquí presentada o los intercambios de comunicación entre los solicitantes de empleo y las empresas.