Contacto: Janeth Cruz Garcia
Teléfono: 664 510 58 88
Publicado: 30 mayo, 2022
Sueldo: Se comenta en entrevista
DESCRIPCIÓN DEL PUESTO
• Participate and coordinate components control and inspection plan creation/update.
• Reports to core teams the Quality Issues detected on incoming inspection areas . This includes coordination of different phases of nonconformance handling and CAPA/SCARs cycle.
• Team member for customer complaints and CAPA investigations related with component qualiy issues
• Responsible for Leadership of continuous improvement project to reduce COPQ, increased inspection productivity or any company designee project under this position scope.
• Responsible to support component /product changes in collaboration with engineering teams (design, quality and manufacturing).
• Responsible to lead incoming inspection activities to mitigate component Quality fails and reduce risk. i.e. inspection plans, audits, etc.
• Participate during external audits;second and third parties
• Provide support and required inspection resources during product/process validations to the core teams.
• Responsible to develop and keep on track training program for quality inspection personnel
• Responsible to execute MSA for components and incoming inspection plan.
• Reports to Quality manager or quality engineers, quality problems detected on incoming inspection area.
• Create and follow up to its effectiveness completion intercompany suppliers corrective actions (SCARs)
• Participate on customer complaints investigations related with intercompany suppliers non conformances
• Provide feedback of component Quality problems to Purchasing department.
• Coordinate MRB activities and is responsible for MRB inventory levels and lead time non conformance components disposition. Reducing inventory levels, cycles and cost on goal.
• Management of Incoming inspection resources to achieve inspection cycle time that comply with production components availability requirements
• Responsible to assure Incoming inspection KPI achievement, lead time, cycle time and rejection level and report them to Quality Manager.
Professional from 3-5 years of experience in regulated industries, mainly Medical and Automotive aligned to ISO13485 and IATF16949 standards. - Education in Electronics, Mechatronics or Electromechanical, industrial or other equivalent Engineering profile.
- Certified or demonstrate experience as as ISO13485/ IATF/ISO9001 internal auditor.
-Preferible experience in automotive requirements ISO/TS16949 or IATF or medical ISO14385
Preferible Green belt Certified.
-CAPA system experience and use of investigation tools 8D, or statistic tools.
-Complaints System Managment Experience and demonstrated customer communitation for complaints follow up
-Validation knowledge as per CFR and ISO14385 requirements
-GDT training and experience using measurement devices as CMM, Optical comparator
-MSA/TMV knowledge and experience
-Core tools knowledge and experience
-IPC 610 and IPC620 knowledge and experience
-English, capable to keep high technical comunication both, spoken and written.
Tiempo completo de Lunes a Jueves de 7:00 am a 6:00 pm y Viernes 7:00 am a 1:00 pm.
Contar con titulo profesional
Ingles de 90 a 95 % hablado y escrito
Los empleos publicados en esta bolsa de trabajo son publicados directamente por las empresas que ofrecen las vacantes. Index Zona Costa BC ofrece este medio a sus empresas asociadas como un beneficio adicional, y no se hace responsable de la información aquí presentada o los intercambios de comunicación entre los solicitantes de empleo y las empresas.